Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August Update!

Well its time again for the update. August for us has been exciting and has flown by. Brad and Noah are now both back to school. We survived the first day jitters and everyday so far has been filled with excitement. We are enjoying soccer, yes, I mean we as in me and Brad are the coaches. It has been so fun and Noah really has a love of the sport. Me and Luke are enjoying one on one time together and are having fun coloring, playing with moon sand and cooking. We start gymnastics again in a few days and the boys are so excited for that. My life is great and I am very grateful for all that I have. I have many blessings and a wonderful life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Noah loves kindergarten!! How fun for you to be home with Lukie and have that one on one time. I bet he loves it. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are coaching soccer? You are even more amazing than I first suspected! I would have those boys running laps. ;)

    ReplyDelete